Wilson Kane wins a fortune and his future bride at a game of dice from the former pirate Balthasar. When he decides to go and get the girl, the pirate way, by kidnapping her, not only he finds out that she is more than a pirate could ever want from a wife... but that she has 4 identical sisters as well.
This discovery hits him when his men, who were supposed to help him out, each kidnaps a different girl... and none of them gets the right one! But Wilson Kane wants the girl he had met and no one else! Luckily for him it will be the girl herself to solve his problem and put an end to his dilemma...
a solution that will eventually fling her into a new way of life, aboard the Alidivento, across the Mediterranea sea!
Cross Browser Support
This mega menu has been tested in all major browsers.
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Fan art poll closed!
1) Feetsie as Alice with Cheshire Cat: 40 votes
2) The guys as the 4 Musketeers: 20 votes (<--- surprise!!!)
3) Red hot riding hood Lio and Foxy : 16 votes
4) Pifo Gaga is going to see the wizard of Oz: 15 votes.
5) Cassandra/Pinocchio... the Cat and the Foxy: 13 votes
6) ex equo: Martin and Pea in Pride and Prejudice: 13 votes
7) Kane and Castalia as Peter Pan and Wendy: 11 votes (this might turn into a Peter and Hook thingy hahaha)
8) We all hate little women so you don't have to draw this, Deda! : 2 votes.
Total votes : 79
Now that this poll is gone I can open the Wilson Kane contest poll... somehow. :D