Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Fan art poll closed!

The fan art poll has closed, here are the results:

1) Feetsie as Alice with Cheshire Cat: 40 votes
2) The guys as the 4 Musketeers: 20 votes (<--- surprise!!!)
3) Red hot riding hood Lio and Foxy : 16 votes
4) Pifo Gaga is going to see the wizard of Oz: 15 votes.
5) Cassandra/Pinocchio... the Cat and the Foxy: 13 votes
6) ex equo: Martin and Pea in Pride and Prejudice: 13 votes
7) Kane and Castalia as Peter Pan and Wendy: 11 votes (this might turn into a Peter and Hook thingy hahaha)
8) We all hate little women so you don't have to draw this, Deda! : 2 votes.
Total votes
: 79

Now that this poll is gone I can open the Wilson Kane contest poll... somehow. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nooo, I don't hate it!! I loved little women when I read it at 9 years old. ç_ç
But I voted P&P cause I love the book and the pair. >_<

Rey Arkady