Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas the Pirate way - part 2



Somehow I have something like a Christmas tune in mind for this: My favorite things

"Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes"

... must truly be a few of Cat's favorite things. It must be nice to be welcomed home by his two girls and be awaken by them in the morning. I can imagine cute little laughters and giggles... not so tiny feet walking lightly all the way to the bed, tipotoeing... and then... 1...2...3.... let's jump on daddy!
Must be truly nice.

So this is Christmas for the Wodehouses!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Cold Storage commercial must be getting to you too. There's a limit to how many times you can listen to the song before it gets stuck in your mind XD Love Love Love the picture!!

dedasaur said...

Hahahahaha! I wish... I don't have a TV! Actually I am not sure we have cold storage in Singapore...
Honestly if it weren't for these I wouldn't even know it's Christmas... I haven't gone out of the house in like... 3 weeks and it's like 28 celsius here! Hot hot Christmas! LOL

I'll get to go out again when the whole season is gone! XDDDD

But I do listen to Christmas music a lot these days. Else what Christmas would that be?

Anonymous said...

You never noticed a Cold Storage outlet in Singapore? You must really not shop around much here then and I'm guessing you patronise NTUC instead XD
Just curious, how long have you been in Singapore? ^^

dedasaur said...

oh wait... cold storage is the one with all the weird food from all over the World, isn't it?

I am more of a carrefour person haahahha... because it has the cheese and the buitoni pasta and stuff... else I go to fairprice.
But I have been here since July.. have not memorized all the names of the stores yet.

Now Carrefour we have in Europe too... so it's easy to remember.