Monday, December 13, 2010

April the Pirate way!


April the pirate way by ~Dedasaur on deviantART

First of all I would like to thank you for all the positive feedback I have been receiving the past few days. *_* I had a horrible sunday so I needed that hahahaha. It energized me.

By the way... I know the story seems to be taking a weird turn of events... I want you to know one thing: I don't believe in tragedy... only in comedy. So even my most dramatic moment is meant to lead to comedy, somehow! ^___^ It's more of an ooooh then aaaw moment.

You should always smile even in the worst case scenario and think about something positive. Even when you loose a loved one... you focus so much on the loss that you seem to forget how much you had.

I keep telling this... I started this story because my grandma was dying and she was a great storyteller. I usually keep my stories to myself but in the end I had a "what the heck!" moment and here we go.

This is April the pirate way!

No comments: