Tuesday, September 07, 2010

volume 2 - cover

Hello people, today I woke up and my blog wants me to transliterate everything in tamil, for some reason (even though I switch transliteration off). It's the magic associated with school computer and network, I guess.

I drew 6 of the 10 (now probably 11) pages that are supposed to go in the next update so, drawing will probably be done today and clean up will be started tomorrow.
In the meantime, while I go get my coffee and my sketchbook at home - because I rushed out and left it on my table - you might want to check out my idea of cover for volume 2. It's still a bit of a work in progress and I might update the actual one this coming week-end!

At the same time... I need to die on the Musketeers hahahahaha.
Fickle is still sleeping so I spare you... but I hope you voted for him on twc or he spits and toss a tantrum at me when he wakes up.


Volume 2 cover by ~Dedasaur on deviantART

No comments: