Saturday, September 11, 2010

More fan arts!

Goodmoning mateys!
With the update ready... I tackle some chores around the house today and will post an illustration later on, today.

In the meantime our rampant elianthos has finished her portraits series with the last 3 sisters.

Good for her, she managed to draw Pea too! (I want to draw Pea too! Not faaair! TT__TT)

So here we go: Feetsie/Callista


Yearning by ~elianthos80 on deviantART

Our beloved Miss Pea!


Fulfilling by ~elianthos80 on deviantART

And our feisty Cassandra/Kes... in a moment of sweetness.



Wonder by ~elianthos80 on deviantART
She's soooo beautiful here. I can totally tell elianthos loves this couple.

Be nice to our talented fan-artist... drop by her DA page and leave a line to compliment her drawings, if you like them (I'm sure you do, I find them so full of emotions! *_*)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can totally tell my love, eh? My fangirl heart is pretty easy to read, in spite of me being a Pea of sort in the eyes of most people XD.