Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pea's voice: first entry and shallalas: entry 2

Hello everyone,
So today Comicdomination is giving us the spotlight and we suddently crosse the 1000 threshold on Smack Jeeves.



I still have to scan and post the picture of the Shallallas. I had actually draw that thing when we won the SJ award but I keep forgetting.

Where am I now? Well... I have updated the google calendar because I am almost done with chapter 17. Can you believe it? Volume 5!

I am finally starting on the calendar as well. (on that one I'm a bit behind).

Anyways let's get down to business.

We have a proposal for Pea's voice.



So Fraxinus says: " I imagine that Pea's voice sounds bossy like Meg (gal in the pink with the flower) and the shalala's are TOTALLY sounding to me like the "shalalalalala-AH" at the end with the backup singers."

I have to admit I am a total sucker for Susan Egan and... you are spot on - at least to me - it's her voice I hear in my head when Pea talks.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

YES YES YES AND YES!!!!! 8I
It's perfect for Pea XDDD And the last part for the Shalalalas when they are with little Westley xDD

Leanne said...

OMGOODNESS, PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT FOR MISS PEA