Thursday, May 06, 2010

Polls blabber.

Hi guys,
I was checking the polls today...
seems like Cassandra is a big winner so far! She has so many fans... I wonder if it's due to the fact that she is a cool girl, with a feisty attitude... or 'cuz she sparks the interest of a certain doctor (even though, up to now, they totally hate each other! - oh, hate is the closest thing to love LOL).

Castalia is second followed by Feetsie but it's almost a tie.

As for the guys... Wilson Kane is the King of the World! Ha ha ha. Now that's what I call a protagonist.
Westley comes in second place followed by Cat.

I wonder how these things will change with time as the story develops! *_*
And actually I would be curious to know what made you choose that character... so if you want to comment your choice... go ahead!
I can't wait to hear you reasons! :D

No comments: