Monday, October 17, 2011

calendar work in progress...

I must have saved one of the Lio and Foxy wrong.
No time to rescan now so here we go with Kane.

No wonder I had two of the same image called 7 and 8. I have to be more careful with the "save as".

anyways tomorrow is release day so I can take time to scan the extra Lio and Foxy to show again on the following update. :)







Okay, so, the semester starts today again.
It's a very heavy semester but I will try to run the classes as workshops - I found them to be more efficient than just vomiting information and then assign homework... beside what homework? The year 2 students don't even have time to go to the toilet this semester.

Neither do I... ha ha ha. Ops, too much information.

Anyway, wish me luck! I start a brand new class tomorrow and I haven't even gotten my art supplies yet. Maybe I could perform a few magic tricks! ha ha ha.

Alright, time to go get my coffee and print the rosters. See you later! :D

No comments: