Wilson Kane wins a fortune and his future bride at a game of dice from the former pirate Balthasar. When he decides to go and get the girl, the pirate way, by kidnapping her, not only he finds out that she is more than a pirate could ever want from a wife... but that she has 4 identical sisters as well.
This discovery hits him when his men, who were supposed to help him out, each kidnaps a different girl... and none of them gets the right one! But Wilson Kane wants the girl he had met and no one else! Luckily for him it will be the girl herself to solve his problem and put an end to his dilemma...
a solution that will eventually fling her into a new way of life, aboard the Alidivento, across the Mediterranea sea!
Cross Browser Support
This mega menu has been tested in all major browsers.
Monday, January 28, 2013
To do list.
This is a list of requests and things to do that I must write down before I forget, if anybody wants to help feel free to join in for the fun:
1) Pirate wife's illustrations
2) The Flower and the Nose Illustrations
3) Buttons to put on blog and site and link directly to specials (I am being helped with this one already)
4) Fix the problems with Scribd so that I can post the comic there (fixed)
5) Calendar illustrations (for this one it's too late T_T, january is gone already sigh).
6) Draw requested illustrations: steampunk, character as disney characters, characters as animals, gender bender - suggestion would be appreciated - character as badass pirates, Lio and Foxy on the crow's nest, space pirates.
7) Create the polls for the Castalia in weird style special.
Did I forget any of your requests?