Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Every now and then I blabber




Yesterday I spent the whole day interviewing applicants for my school. 
From 9 to 5 basically I spoke to 22 kids (aget 16 more or less) all of them want to draw.
In the meantime, and it was my mom’s birthday and hadn’t had time to even post wishes on her facebook page, page 8 of the new story from the pirate Balthasar got a Daily Deviation.
Which I did not see happen because I was working and I just find myself with all the messages and got lost for a split second.
I think it’s still up… if you want to take a sneak peak of what is in store for this comic in the future :D
Which basically was that… I got tired of using the same style, after 2 years of drawing in one way, I tried different new ones for the short stories I call Specials, found one that people liked the most and am basically sticking with it now :D
But first we got to finish chapter 20 here :D

No comments: