Saturday, February 20, 2010

We have a new host!

I heard that flipping through the issuu file is not the most comfortable thing in the world (besides... I keep uploading the wrong html here aaaaand... did not consider the monitor resolution properly : silly me, I thought Issuu would take care of it).

So, thanks to a friend's suggestion (grazie, elici)... I have opened an account on SmackJeeves (<---- being a fan of Wodehouse I took this as a sign).
I posted the link to the side of the blogger and will post it here again... from now one, every time I upload a new chapter with a preview here, the link to smackjeeves, as an alternative, will follow!
It's nice, you don't have to zoom in on the pages, it lacks quality on the images but still you can read it comfortably!

http://thepiratebalthasar.smackjeeves.com/

So far I have uploaded the two promos and will probably spend the rest of the afternoon uploading Chapter I for your comfort!
Thank you all for the feedback and the great comments! It's very helpful!

No comments: