Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chapter 1

The Pirate Balthasar - Chapter 1

This is it! Finally here... I know, I have been rambling about this for so long!
Well, I hope it didn't disappoint you.

I would like to ask you any feedback... mostly about the system I used to upload these.
I am using isuu... if you click on the title of the post it will bring you directly to the Issu page hosting this. So you can chose if you'd rather read it from the blog or go directly to the source.

It this hosting method doesn't suit you, please let me know and I'll try a different type of hosting system.
I also want you to know that if you go to issuu you can actually download the pdf of this chapter.

2 comments:

Kalla said...

[I also want you to know that if you go to issuu you can actually download the pdf of this chapter.]

I've tried to but the world "download" is grey/unactive! I think that means I have to sign up, isn't it?

I hope someone publishes you soon, I find it difficult to read comics, esplecially the ones I like, at the pc!

dedasaur said...

si' non puoi scaricarlo perche' una volta che faccio il volume i capitoli si disattivano.