Sunday, March 13, 2011

Callista in the morning

I start with an illustration because I have been drawing a bit these past two days to try and relief the stress from the week before.

I hope you enjoy it! :D

I continue posting but I also continue with the bulletin about the Big Japan Quake:

If you have tumblr you can help donating via reblogging this message.

I don't think donations have started yet, though (I think they need to do a few estimates and get the situation under control)... so they'll eventually donate.

For direct donations this page might be useful.

And for those of you who are big manga and anime fans, this page is constantly updated with the names of the artists who reported to be safe:

--------

Per l'Italia... ci conviene aspettare Agire e vedere cosa dicono.


No comments: