Wilson Kane wins a fortune and his future bride at a game of dice from the former pirate Balthasar. When he decides to go and get the girl, the pirate way, by kidnapping her, not only he finds out that she is more than a pirate could ever want from a wife... but that she has 4 identical sisters as well.
This discovery hits him when his men, who were supposed to help him out, each kidnaps a different girl... and none of them gets the right one! But Wilson Kane wants the girl he had met and no one else! Luckily for him it will be the girl herself to solve his problem and put an end to his dilemma...
a solution that will eventually fling her into a new way of life, aboard the Alidivento, across the Mediterranea sea!
Cross Browser Support
This mega menu has been tested in all major browsers.
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
What would I like to see next:
The current special (if no further delays interrupt us) will end between october 24th to October 26th (considering delays).
So let's pick November 1st as the date for the release of the next special.
Considering that this year's Christmas special will begin on December 1st and it will be The slave ship (Cat x Callista) you could either pick a short story or a very long one that would be interrupted halfway to let the Special begin (kinda like what happened last year).
You could decide to pick a story that completes a cicle that I could put together a volume and release the pdf.
Or decide to start a brand new volume too! XDD
You can even propose stories for the next round.
It's up to you: you have multiple choices available. As in... you can give more than one vote.
Here are the specials available next - you can read the Summary first:
- Circes (this is the story of how Castalia got to meet Circes and so we get to know why she is also affected by her spells and is so scared of this woman) SHORT
- Murder in Bologna (this story covers the second to last one of the Origins cicle - here we see how Kane and Wes met Martin during their University years and also got to solve a murder) LONG
- How durians arrived in Italy (this is a story set on my side of the World - South East Asia, where I currently live - so you get to see malay pirates, bugis pirates and tonchin pirates and pontianaks and zombies hahaha) MEDIUM
- Badia (in this story you see Kane and Castalia going back to Sicily and Castalia gets to see her Kane in a different light - they also stumble upon the local mafia boss and life becomes less easy). MEDIUM
But here are some of the other stories I have planned:
- While you were away (this is the story Nicoli read in Long Overdue when Pifo explained her what happened to Josh) SHORT
- Abduction to the serraglio (Kes gets kidnapped by Turkish pirates and ends up in a very odd serraglio) MEDIUM
- Animal talk (I think this is the story where we get to see all the animals in the story, tell the story from their point of view) SHORT
- Lio and the stork (this is a short short story about Lio trying to bargain with a stork to get a baby) SHORT
- Zizack and Pearlie (clearly we know what this is about). MEDIUM
Along the way I also came up with these ideas:
- The slave ship (concludes the dilemma of Cat and Feetsie having babies and it also gives an ending to Lio and the stork) CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
- Family Traditions (a Jewish family moves on the island of Amado and Wes feels odd about it, especially since their presence creates problem between Itzak, Cosimo and their friends). (I would live this as the Christmas Special next year)
- Our Little Brother (is the last story belonging to the Origins cicle and tells us about the meeting between Kane, Josh and their little brother Amil). SHORT
One more story, I suspect many of you will ask for it right away because it's the continuation to Long Overdue:
- The Gem of the Mediterranean Sea.
I actually need some more time to flash this one out as I only have in mind the overall spine.
So here is the poll: