Sunday, October 22, 2023

Plans for 2023

 Hello everyone,

As you may have read in my short story: On Fire I was struggling with a dynia last year and am trying to manage a second one this year.

Nevertheless I have decided I could not let this stop me for much longer. I know I don't do things like popular artists, I don't kickstart, I don't Patreon, I don't make youtube video and my instagram is muribund. I have a bare tik tok channel and a few podcast.

I just sit and draw to tell stories.

But I have plans. In 2023 I have completed the lists of stories I had proposed - except for Frangipani who is not part of the current story I am developing and am starting. Queen Castalia.


I thought of going back to the long format, so this would be a twin saga to The Gem of the Mediterranean Sea and a sort of sequel to it.

It will cover the 3 years Castalia was away and fill the gaps and explore some of the characters we only saw as background but for whom I had created an entire backstory :D

I plan to use specific major arcana tarot card as the cover for the volumes.

So volume one has Castalia as The Fool.


We warned. There might be time skips, so I hope to keep it as clear as possible without using too many labels and sign : two years before, two years after by using maybe the way the characters look, their hair and clothes.

This current story begins right after Hugs.


Now I made a Timeline of all the stories and I am writing short summaries for the stories in case you forgot the major events and the characters involved.

I have also updated the downloads and updated them all the way to the recent release of Badia.

Mind you I am still fixing The Other Side Story, there are things that need to be fixed in terms of dialogues and lettering for that story and I need to make covers so I am slowly re-uploading it on Tapas and will then make Pdf for it too.

For the other Stories. The Mark of Cain has about 5 more months to go. Once it is over I will go back to the Delightfully victorian Tales of Love and Terror (sorry not before, because I realize I cannot handle 3 series at once while taking care of my health, as much as I would love two, if my affliction makes it impossible to sit down, I have to stand up and do something else).

thank you all for sticking around,

Deda

No comments: