Sunday, August 10, 2014

Environmnet studies

At the end of this chapter we will have some curiosities - like we used to - just to catch up a bit with the story.
In the meantime I am working on some environments for Circe's palace. Here you can see the dorms for her boys and girls - behind the curtains of the main dorm you see the pods (which are like studios) and the other drawing is a view of Gemma's corner in the library, next to the big window. I will zoom in, I have more sketches I want to color anyways :D



1 comment:

Pav said...

I really hope you have seen this AMAZING library somewhere so that I have a slim chance of ever finding it and going there myself! I'm a little predisposed because I'm in love with libraries, but this one is AWESOME! Deda, you're amazing, keep up the good work!!!