Wilson Kane wins a fortune and his future bride at a game of dice from the former pirate Balthasar. When he decides to go and get the girl, the pirate way, by kidnapping her, not only he finds out that she is more than a pirate could ever want from a wife... but that she has 4 identical sisters as well.
This discovery hits him when his men, who were supposed to help him out, each kidnaps a different girl... and none of them gets the right one! But Wilson Kane wants the girl he had met and no one else! Luckily for him it will be the girl herself to solve his problem and put an end to his dilemma...
a solution that will eventually fling her into a new way of life, aboard the Alidivento, across the Mediterranea sea!
Cross Browser Support
This mega menu has been tested in all major browsers.
Saturday, September 07, 2013
Coming up Next!
Long overdue will be followed by two little specials:
- Nicoli's dream
- Colapesce's reality
Which will basically conclude this volume - because this story is one volume in length (dear God).
Afterwards according to polls we have:
- Circes (this is the story of how Castalia got to meet Circes and so we get to know why she is also affected by her spells and is so scared of this woman)
- Murder in Bologna (this story covers the second to last one of the Origins cicle - here we see how Kane and Wes met Martin during their University years and also got to solve a murder)
- How durians arrived in Italy (this is a story set on my side of the World - South East Asia, where I currently live - so you get to see malay pirates, bugis pirates and tonchin pirates and pontianaks and zombies hahaha)
- Badia (in this story you see Kane and Castalia going back to Sicily and Castalia gets to see her Kane in a different light - they also stumble upon the local mafia boss and life becomes less easy).
But here are some of the other stories I have planned:
- While you were away (this is the story Nicoli read in Long Overdue when Pifo explained her what happened to Josh)
- Abduction to the serraglio (Kes gets kidnapped by Turkish pirates and ends up in a very odd serraglio)
- Animal talk (I think this is the story where we get to see all the animals in the story, tell the story from their point of view)
- Lio and the stork (this is a short short story about Lio trying to bargain with a stork to get a baby)
- Zizack and Pearlie (clearly we know what this is about).
Along the way I also came up with these ideas:
- The slave ship (concludes the dilemma of Cat and Feetsie having babies and it also gives an ending to Lio and the stork)
- Family Traditions (a Jewish family moves on the island of Amado and Wes feels odd about it, especially since their presence creates problem between Itzak and his friends). This might be our Christmas special.
- Our Little Brother (is the last story belonging to the Origins cicle and tells us about the meeting between Kane, Josh and their little brother Amil).
One more story, I suspect many of you will ask for it right away because it's the continuation to Long Overdue:
- The Gem of the Mediterranean Sea.
So from sunday onward the releases will come out at a different time - and during my journey, time might disappear or overlap hahah I am travelling back in time after all, going back to Europe. So I'm not quite sure if that will make two pages in one day or one less page cuz one day is gone since I'm travelling backward... Ye be warned!