Thursday, February 19, 2015

Food allergies ought to be taken more seriously...




Sorry guys,
this is not my best period and my artworks are suffering from it.

I am not the kind of person who'd go on the internet and talk about personal problems but... I could have died and the more I think about it the more this thought sinks in: I could have died. Alone. Far from home.


It's been over a week and I am still in pain.

I am still suffering from the food allergic reaction - I was fed something I am extremely allergic to and almost went into anaphylactic shock.

My hands swell up and I suffered from joint pain for several days. Apparently the swelling of the hand triggered my arthritis... so I am very slow at the moment and unfortunately my lines are not that good :(

Sorry for taking it slow. I fear that if I stop, my hand will get stuck (like it happened in the past) but I also cannot put a strain on it.

Meanwhile Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai... hopefully the year of the goat will bring this little Ox some luck!

Deda

No comments: