Thursday, September 19, 2013

The extra pages game


Ahoy ye scurvy dogs!
Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Since today is a special day, better than any birthday, I wanted to start a new game with you: the extra pages game.

Here's my premises: Volume 6 of The Pirate Balthasar will be taken entirely by Long Overdue and its little specials.
Overall the story and its specials occupy 160 pages.

I might be able to slip in "Circes" which is the following special then again... maybe not hahaha because I haven't counted the pages yet but I have a feeling it won't go over 20 pages.

So here's where the game comes in: I would like to make this volume 190 pages. 

How about we make a game where we pick the best fan arts to be put at the end of the volume (with links to the original author's page)? 

If you are game say "aye"!

No comments: