Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sailing away!


Holoooo!
Lorenzo and I are going on vacation from the 27th to the 6th.

The comic will be released today and tomorrow - we need to finish Nicoli's dream - but I won't be able to inform you here, probably. 
So you know the drill: smackjeeves, Deviant art and Shockdom will update.

From the 27th onward we take a break. I believe I will be able to upload my travel sketches on instagram, you can follow Dedasaur there, because I plan to sketch a lot! (it's what this vacation is all about).

See you soon.

-----------------------

Ahooooy,
ragazzi io e Lorenzo andiamo in vacanza dal 27 al 6.
Il fumetto aggiorna oggi e domani - per cui controllate Shockdomperché non credo che potrò informarvi qui.

Credo che riuscirò a disegnare parecchio, del resto il viaggio serve anche a quello, per cui se volte vedere il mio diario di viaggio con tutti i disegnini seguitemi su instagram mentre sono via, sono Dedasaur.
Ci vediamo presto!

No comments: