Wilson Kane wins a fortune and his future bride at a game of dice from the former pirate Balthasar. When he decides to go and get the girl, the pirate way, by kidnapping her, not only he finds out that she is more than a pirate could ever want from a wife... but that she has 4 identical sisters as well.
This discovery hits him when his men, who were supposed to help him out, each kidnaps a different girl... and none of them gets the right one! But Wilson Kane wants the girl he had met and no one else! Luckily for him it will be the girl herself to solve his problem and put an end to his dilemma...
a solution that will eventually fling her into a new way of life, aboard the Alidivento, across the Mediterranea sea!
Cross Browser Support
This mega menu has been tested in all major browsers.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Secret Santa Updates.
Hre's a list of the presents that have already been delivered to me:
1) Cat and Callista fan fiction
2) Cat and Callista fan art
3) A poem about Pifo
4) Picture of martin and pea
5) Another picture of Martin and pea
6) Picture of Cat and Callista
7) Picture of Tora
8) Picture of Sara or Selan
Still waiting to be delivered:
1) Kane and Castalia comic (on its way though)
2) Martin in uniform
3) I would like to see some ugly pirate who wouldn't be just comic relief or villain. or some really cool landscape scenario, with city explosions and ship battles...
4) Kane or a picture of a smile
5) Martin and Pea (I got lost, how many do we have?)
6) A drawing of Jewel rodger
7) A drawing of sith trainee
8 done, 7 more to go! :D
How are we faring my little Secret Santas?