Wilson Kane wins a fortune and his future bride at a game of dice from the former pirate Balthasar. When he decides to go and get the girl, the pirate way, by kidnapping her, not only he finds out that she is more than a pirate could ever want from a wife... but that she has 4 identical sisters as well.
This discovery hits him when his men, who were supposed to help him out, each kidnaps a different girl... and none of them gets the right one! But Wilson Kane wants the girl he had met and no one else! Luckily for him it will be the girl herself to solve his problem and put an end to his dilemma...
a solution that will eventually fling her into a new way of life, aboard the Alidivento, across the Mediterranea sea!
Cross Browser Support
This mega menu has been tested in all major browsers.
Saturday, December 03, 2011
Secret Santa Update
So far we have 11 participants, 5 of which already found a Secret Santa. 6 of them have yet to pick whose wish they want to make come true.
Wishes with a Secret Santa:
1) a cute Cat art;
2) A regular drawing of Cat;
3) Westley, Kes and Itzak at Christmas time;
4) A picture of the whole crew with all the couples together;
5) Castalia, Kane and Fickle reading Christmas stories;
Wishes left with no Santas:
1) A drawing of a fencing, shirtless Martin; (<--- new entry)
2) A drawing of Castalia dominating Kane (it may be during a duel)
3) A fanfic about young Martin;
4) A fanfic about how Cat and Foxy met;
5) A fanfic about Cat and Callista exchaning presents;
6) A fanfic about Kane and Josh in their young years;
I have 3 people who can write who could tackle the fanfic now, but since you already made a wish remember that it is your time to give back.
If a fourth writer doesn't show up I'll become the fourth one and you'll get an original story instead (but it's a secret santa until the very last moment so you won't know).
I keep forgetting to mention datelines.
Dateline for Secret Santa Submission is December 24th, because the presents will be posted on Christmas day!