Monday, November 21, 2011

Super duper fan art

Monday is an infernal day, but particularly today (and the whole week) was very busy since I am conducting also elective classes for secondary school students (who might be interested in coming to my school).

Luckily my mentor, Noppy, send me the super duper fan art she had started on last week. It's a mix of markers, acrylics and colored pencil. It's quite big too.

So this is Cassandra according to Nopp (if you click on the title of the post you can see more of her doodles in her personal blog - I was recently teaching her illustrator so that she could do flash animation).

You know... whenever we sit down to draw together... it feels like being back in the Studios. It was a tough life but it feels so nice to be inspired by your peers! So we always try to push each other in such a way that we never stop producing! :D

No comments: