Thursday, October 06, 2011

See in you 21 hours...

Hello mates,
I will be traveling today, going back to Singapore, so I won't be available for the next 21 hours.

Today we also received one of the saddest news ever: Steve Jobs is not longer amongst us.

So maybe, staying silent for a bit, would be a nice thing to do. I don't know how many of you use a Mac but, for me, are life savers. My life and my work have improved like there's no tomorrow ever since I started using macs. It cannot be denied: his machines work.

So people may thank him for little toys like iphone and ipad - that are nice things, true - but let's face it, I've had a macbook pro for 2 years and never had to worry about a single stupid thing that made my life a living Hell before: Installing and uninstalling, viruses, incompatibility, software crashing or freezing... and for every curse I throw at Gates for inventing things like Windows 7 (and I have a brand new pc in the office, with windows 7 that every 10 seconds comes up with some weird request and restarts by itself or does not allow me to do this and that) I sent ten thousand blessing to Steve Jobs.

Rest in peace, Steve, and thanks for making my life a whole lot better and show the world that normality exist and computers can be efficient and perfect for more than 2 years!

No comments: