Thursday, October 13, 2011

The one ring og Fynn

As I promised I shall post here the updated version of elianthos' drawing of the one ring of Fynn. (click on the link to go leave a nice comment under her deviant art page :D).

As you may all be busy looking for videos on youtube for sounds and voices I was wondering... mh.... who knows if Pifo's voice will show up.

I am currently working on the concept for the calendar and maybe you would like to see the work in progress as it goes along. What do you say?
If you would like that I will post the whole thing from sketches to complete product! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see the whole process for the calendar *.*
And I was wondering about Pifo's voce as well... one voice fpor his younger self and another for his maturing self XD. I can't pinpoint the suitable actor(s) yet.