Saturday, October 22, 2011

Martin's voice: submission 1

I interrupt the posting of the sketches for the calendar (although I still have a lot to show because I am working on the like crazy) to post here the first submission for the voice contest.

I will embed the video for now although, we know, internet changes fast so hopefully you all can see it before it disappears or moves:



This submission comes from ~tiffc she posted the link on Deviant Art and says: "Alright, this is a long shot but I thought I would try this: [link] 1:22-1:27 for Martin? xD "

The voice she picked has a name Sergio Tedesco, famous italian voice actor, worked in theater and was also a very good tenor.
He was also Katsushiro's voice in the Italian version of 7 Samurai!
Eventually moved on to dub Pat Morita in the Karate Kid movies.
He was also Gus Gus in Cinderella!

Quite talented.

So... Sergio Tedesco as Martin. Official submission n.1!

No comments: