Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back cover test and new game

Alright so... scanning gold leaf is not the best solution. I'll try and take a picture later.

I have finally updated the calendar until november 16th, that is when chapter 16 ends... hence the volume ends too. Can you believe this? Only a few more months and this story will be over. O_o

But in the meantime have you give a thought about the musical/voice game?
Whose voice do you think of, what voice resounds in your head when you read this comic? Harrison Ford? Vittorio Gassman? XDD

I have to be honest when I draw the Shallalas I keep hearing in my head the voices of the little Ururu Sarara (have you ever seen a Daikin commercial?) they are soooo cute! Big fan! Big fan!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Wait... The volume will be over... Right? Not the story, not "The Pirate Balthasar"?, right? RIGHT?! o.0

Mallory Lynn said...

I like to imagine Roger Craig Smith, the voice of Ezio from Assassin's Creed.

dedasaur said...

No no, don't worry, the main story ends with volume 6 and after that there are many specials.

dedasaur said...

Roger Craig Smith... first nomination. For which one of the characters?

Vulpini said...

I nominate Crispin Freeman for the voice of Kane! For those who have no idea who he is, you gotta look him up. Delicious.