Sunday, October 03, 2010

Pillow Talk poll.

I have to go grocery shopping for a while... I'm hungry and my fridge is empty.
What should I do with you while I'm away?
I know... I'll post some more fan arts...



Mr. Steeves, unveiled by *elianthos80 on deviantART

By the by... I hope you noticed the new poll.
I've received requests from the winner of the previous contest and am planning that illustration now. I need to put hand to the Musketeers (why did I come up with a complicated background?) and at the same time... I am tempted by a meme and an idea for a new set of illustrations called: what if today...

So while I render what I've lettered... and go grocery shopping... and think about Musketeers...
you also enjoy the final result of the sisterhood love (remember? It was a work in progress).
And come and check out our new Deviant Art Group.



Sisterhood by *elianthos80 on deviantART

In all of this, please remember to vote for Fickle!

No comments: