Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Doctor doctor...


our future by ~Dedasaur on deviantART


You are so pink... LOL. Here's the second illustration for the "breakfast serie": Our Future

Mateys, guess what? This doctor of ours... he kidnapped another girl!
How does he do that, without even leaving sick bay?

Please say hello to Kay Elle and her wonderful drawing of Wes and Kes.


Something About You and I by *Kay-Elle on deviantART

And she is also going on the list of people kidnapped by our pirates! *_*
If you want to be kidnapped let me know... all you hate to do is give me the link of the blog or forum or mailing list where you decided to talk about the pirate balthasar and you shall be captured! ^___X/

BTW Fickle and I are drawing already - I am the one drawing he just spits - and are 4 pages into the next release! :D

No comments: